VH old VH old

bang bang?

Shit Dasbe made me "lose the game" >_> anyways yea its a basic flash animation... prob could of spiced it up by adding other things in it as well.. but you prob didn't want to work more on it anyways so in your head all your reading is bla bla bla bla bla bla....... *you go blind*

Japanese Schoolgirl Sim Japanese Schoolgirl Sim

ummmm wtf.....

ummmm ill have to say for once... crack... should just.. i mean just not mixed with trying to animate or even ideal with creating a story plot.. yes the bana shit was a bit on the joke side.. but the shit about freaking dead space looking things... a bit random.. tho you prob could make a decent flash about some sea shit, and draw the last bit of animation intop that as well... create something weird yet intresting from that... but this.... just random blobbing everywhere on the game... ^_- ( as for the stars i really didn't know what to give you so i just closed my eyes and clicked the mouses in the general area )

PPgirl Loves Naruto PPgirl Loves Naruto

I don't even know what to say....

That game took no skill at all, when i tried it all you had was kakashi and naruto and another thing the game was so easy i went on for about 3min and just clicked "X" since it was never going to stop and it was a complete waste of time. =(

Color Adventure Color Adventure

People's Ideas

the thought of the game was okay but you need to try and not kill the player so easy and to me you should of called it "uncolored adventure" it took some thought but needs work